St. Aidan’s Catholic Primary School Aims
- To ensure that each child feels happy, safe, valued and loved.
- To awaken a sense of awe, wonder and curiosity for each child with the curriculum and beyond.
- To inspire our pupils to aim high, reach for the stars, be the best they can be and make the most of every opportunity that is given to them.
- To ensure that each child meets their God given potential and is nurtured academically, spiritually, socially and emotionally, celebrating success and achievement.
- To encourage each member of the school community to live their life in accordance with gospel values and to make a positive contribution to British society.
- To make prayer, worship and liturgy relevant and meaningful for each individual and to provide a learning environment that will enhance the development of faith of everyone in the school community.
- To work in partnership with parents, the parish, the community and other local schools, in order to provide a wide range of supportive interactions for our children.
- To have lots of fun, make magical memories and share smiles every day!